Saturday, September 6, 2008

Silly Little Monkey

Since Taylor is crawling and standing all over the place we have had an increasingly difficult time with naps and bed time. I'll put her in her crib and walk out the door and within 30 seconds she is standing and pitching a fit. It has been a really hard transition for all of us as nap time has become a battle that she hate loosing. It takes forever for her to fall asleep and when she does she ends up in the funniest positions. I took these last week with my cell phone. Poor girl put up a good fight and fell asleep clutching onto the bumper.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Just wait until she is 16 and wants to sleep all the time. I hope you are going to put these darling photos into scrapbooks for her. You have the BEST photos, Ashley. By the way, would you send me your email address? I have an incorrect one.