Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not a Critical Need???????

So I came home from work today and went for a 4 mile run. The whole time I was running I was thinking about how excited I was to get home, get in a hot shower and watch project runway. Well...I came home to find that we had NO WATER!!!! Only to then call the water department and find out there had been a break in the main line. What next you ask? The break effecting my house is only effecting a 5 block radius - therefore...not a critical need!!!! {they antisipate our service will be restored in 8-10 hours} What do you mean...not a critical need? What are people supposted to do without water...I need to shower, drink water, eat dinner and poo {all of which require water} Please help me!!!!

Don't worry I know that to the city of San Francisco bathing the homeless is a more crital need than my water.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

that is the worst!!!! hope you have water and hope you got to poo!! love you...o and how are you liking project runway this season?? i LOVE it, but i love every season! totally obsessed!

Pat said...

I just hope it is working when you run the marathon...YIKES!