Sunday, September 7, 2008

Have you seen the Exorcist?

As most of you know, I am deathly allergic to Apple Sauce. Picture the little girl in the Exorcist when her head is spinning around and she projectile vomits all over everyone..... well it's a little worse than that.
Last week I made ( I know it's hard to believe) apple sauce for Taylor and this morning was the first time I gave it to her. I wish we could have had a camera to document the events. I took this with my phone ( you can tell that I was shaking). Picture this: I was dry heaving, holding my breath, shaking, and pleading for Dusty to feed her the whole time. He was laughing and Taylor loved it... she gobbled up every last bite.

5 comments:

allie said...

you are NOT allergic to apple sauce!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whatever! Really lets tell the truth...you are NOT allergic to applesause. You had a gag reflex. Build a bridge and ger over it sister!!!! Alli and I had a good laugh over this post.
Love ya...Mom

Ashley Dunaway said...

You should also know that a little bit landed on my hand... I now have hives! If that is not allergic than I must not know the definition .

Caitlin said...

Ashley you are so dramatic. If you are so deathly allergic to Applesause why did you make it for her. Plus if you were allergic to apple sause then you would also be allergic to apples.

Pat said...

Ashley...only the best of moms would feed their child something to which they are allergic (I do not believe your mom or sisters...I am on your side.)

Do you eat apples...do you chew them? I wonder, does that kind of make applesauce? Hmmmm. Maybe I do believe you mom and sisters...