Friday, September 5, 2008

Makin' bread


Recently I became obsessed with making bread. After cleaning out the basement my parents decided to give me there bread maker... which by the way I gave to my mother for Christmas and she used maybe twice and than it collected dust for years. Well, I have made loaves of hot wonderful bread every day for over a week. I wrap up the yummy goodness and give them away to neighbors and friends. I made this dark chocolate cherry quick bread for Nana Lucy ( 0ur neighbor who babysits Taylor) Her husband stopped by this morning to ask for another loaf and said he would pay me for it and my time. Obviously I couldn't take payment since they watch Taylor for free. Perhaps I should go into the baking business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what do you mean? I made at least five loaves of bread!