Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sweet Vacation

Brad and I are just wrapping up a wonderful beach week in Del Mar. We got to spend time with my parents, Caitlin, and both of Brad's brothers it was great! We are just sad the Dunaway's couldn't join us - but happy their house could hold us!
{here are some highlights}

First of all - how sweet is my mom {this is what she looks like after a good long day at the beach}

I couldn't resist this super sexy photo of my man

my mom just before her first boogie board adventure

and her first wave - she totally caught a big one! {that is her on the right}



Caitlin getting her very first boogie boarding lesson

and...obviously she is a pro

just another day at the beach!

thanks to Brad for being such a great sport and spending his days helping us all catch waves - it's been a GREAT week {hopefully can convince ourselves to get up for work on Monday}

2 comments:

The Powells said...

you have such a great family and great man too!! i miss you allie

Anonymous said...

I loved boogie boarding. Bradley is a fabulous teacher. This has been an outstanding week. I wish it would never end. The only thing that would make it better... you got it, the Dunaways!!!