Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Anyone out there?



Hello friends and family!

Over the past few months I have had the opportunity to talk to many of you about our little blogging adventure. We love all of the support that we have gotten and we were so happy to hear how many of you check the blog weekly... some even daily.

We would love to hear what you think about our posts. Under each blog entry there is a comment section, if you click on that you can leave us a note! We would love to hear any advise, funny comments or just a quick hello.

Let us know that you are out there and that we are not just doing this so we can read it. We love and miss you all, hopefully this is a great way for us to keep up on each others lives.

xoxo

Ash

p.s. If you are not a gmail user make sure you sign with your name so we know who left each comment.

7 comments:

margie said...

Ashley,
Please continue all your hard work - I check your sight everyday! I love watching Peanut grow. I am amazed how well she is moving around. Watch out, her father walked at 9 months!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I so enjoy the blog, I feel like I knew Taylor before meeting her. It is so great, I check each day for new goodies. Hope you are all well, give Dusty and Taylor my love. Tina

The Powells said...

i love your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, please continue the blog I check it everyday!!!!! I was down at the lake for a week and could't wait to get home and see what Taylor was up too. I loved watching her crawl.Love to all, Aunt Jody

Jessica Petersen said...

Hey I check your blog too! It's Jessica Finlayson Petersen here! Love seeing you both and what you're up to!

Pat said...

I love your blog. I can't check it everyday, so when I do I am usually reading a few days worth of blogs. I think it is a great idea and hope you and Allie will keep it up.

I love seeing photos of Dusty, Taylor, you, Allie and Brad as well as your friends. Thanks for your hard work in doing this. Someday you can print all this up and put it in a scrapbook for Taylor. What a memory!

Love you tons.

Auntie Pat

Paige said...

Ashley,

I too check the blog and it is a great way to keep connected long distance, but it is great for just everyday connecting. My family has started one just to keep each other in the loop with each other's lives, and my group of girlfriends from high school have started one as well. Keep up the good work....love the updates on Taylor!