Saturday, August 23, 2008

Done!

Lindsay's shower was a hit!!!! Thanks for everyone's help {especially Brad for helping make over 10o wontons} I was so busy hosting, I forgot to take any pictures once we were all set up and people came. {I know I am lame} But Brad managed to snap these while I was getting ready.



The house looked great! We had all of Lindsay's favorite foods - Wontons, Tomato Basil Bruschetta, Veggies, Fruit Salad, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut M&M's, Hot Tamales & IBC Rootbeer. Lindsay has the BEST recipe for chocolate chip cookies so I gave all the guests a glass container full of cookies & included the recipe. We also played "true love bingo" and tried to embarrass her as much as possible. {It was wonderful!}

3 comments:

The Powells said...

sounds so fun...the shower looks beautiful

Ashley Dunaway said...

I love the cookie idea. You should post the cookies online too. So we can all try them!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did a fabulous job! Bradley was great to help and take the pictures. I loved the cookie idea too! Way to go Allie you did a great job.