Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Get your hands off my daughter"

Our dear friends the Temar's watched Taylor while we were in Ohio. They were amazing, at the last minute they took her for two days so that we could be close to her while we were at the Euchre Tournament. We were back and forth during the days and spent the nights with her, which wouldn't have been possible without them ( since they were only 5 minutes away from us)
These are the pictures that Kerry Temar took with her boys. And I quote Dusty... "You tell those boys to keep there hands off my daughter" Tanner and Taylor. Tanners initials are TNT... fitting
Tanner and Taylor
Big Hug
Kane... is he the cutest thing you have ever seen.... I mean ever!!!! Do you think she has had a good time? She can hardly keep her eyes open.
My favorite

No comments: