Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday


We had a wonderful day on Sunday. I got to sleep in!!!! Which really only means that I slept until 7:30, and Dusty got up with Taylor at 5:30. Here is our play by play....

Dusty took Taylor and Lucy for a long walk on the beach while I got some zzzzz. Than he returned with my favorite Starbucks latte. What a treat!!!
We went out for a nice breakfast and one of our favorite places
Taylor took a wonderful 2 1/2 hour morning nap and afterwords we spent the afternoon at the beach. I got some great pictures that will be uploaded to snapfish soon. I promise. Than we walked though the Solana Beach farmers market and bought some amazing produce. The flowers were amazing too, but I held off. No flowers till we get a new president and the economy changes.


Taylors first dig in the sand with Daddy
Walking along our beach
Mrs. Elton John
Warming up with Mommy after a swim
Produce from the farmers market.

No comments: