Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I need this!

In case you haven't heard - I'm training to run the Nike Women's Marathon in October...Crazy, I know!!!! I've learned a lot of things about my self since I have been training - one if which is that I am very bad at keeping a steady pace - turns out - depending what song I am listening to I go really fast, or really slow. So basically when Usher comes on I run fast...when my friend Rod Stewart comes on my running turns to a steady crawl. {yes - I admit it...I love Rod Stewart}

Which brings me to this....I need to get one of these!!!! and fill it with all the fasted, loudest music I own. {If only I could decide on a color}



I also learned I get REALLY hot - so I'm not so good with the ipod armbands - this clip is about all I can handle.

No comments: