Sunday, March 1, 2009

sometime between yesterday and today...


It was our Dad's birthday! {shhhh..he turned 69 years old} In case you didn't know he was born on leap year - which actually only makes him about 17 years old. Turns out we have the best dad in the entire world! Here is kind, generous, patient, non-judgmental, sincere, always willing to help, supportive...I could go on and on.
But really, he not only loves us unconditionally but he always shows it. He is quite possibly the only person who has always supported everything I have ever done and been a constant source of support and cheer leading along the way. Whatever I do, wherever I go he is always right by my side. We are the luckiest bunch of ladies around.
We Love you Dad!! Happy Birthday!

how cute is my mom? she made a cake with 69 candles

{turns out all that fire made the kitchen a little smoky...you'll have to blow faster next year dad!}

2 comments:

Ashley Dunaway said...

yippee Happy birthday Dad

katie and heidi said...

happy birthday to your cute dad!