Sunday, March 1, 2009

30..Happy Birthday Babe!

Bradley is turning 30 years old today...just a small list of 30 things I love about him.

  1. his kindness
  2. his patience
  3. his honesty
  4. every time he calls me"pretty lady" {which is everyday}
  5. that he remembers everything I tell him I like
  6. and them buys them for me as a surprise
  7. that he always hugs me when he walks in my house
  8. his dedication to making his life better
  9. his dedication to making OUR lives better
  10. his ability to forgive and forget
  11. that he NEVER holds a grudge
  12. that he loves my family
  13. his patience with my family
  14. the way he loves and treats his dad
  15. that family is SO important to him
  16. his ability to always see things in perspective
  17. that he never judges me {or anyone else}
  18. he lets me help pick out his clothes
  19. that he always says he likes my outfits {even when I know he doesn't}
  20. his adventurous spirit
  21. that he challenges me to try things outside my comfort zone
  22. that he doesn't hate me if I don't dare
  23. his willingness to do the things I like to do {and never complains about it}
  24. that we like the same funny TV shows
  25. that he nurtures his hobbies
  26. his patience with work even when it's hard
  27. his FULL support of my crazy job and crazy hours
  28. his ability to make friends with anyone
  29. that he pays attention to all the details
  30. that he loves me!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE - this is going to be a great decade- I can feel it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bradley! What a wonderful list. I would have to agree, Bradley is a very kind, considerate person and a great sport to put up with all the Johnson's. We love you Bradley!

Ashley Dunaway said...

YEA Happy Birthday Bradley! and thank you for putting up with our very hard to deal with Family and for watching taylor and mopping my floors :)