Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Dusty and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today!!!! I could go on and on about how perfect he is and how lucky I am...blah blah blah, but none of you care so I will just tell him tonight. Dusty planned an elaborate trip to Santa Barbara on our first anniversary, where we stayed in the most amazing bed and breakfast. Taylor was only a few days old last year, so while my mom watched the peanut we ran out for Sushi ( we were home with in the hour). This year it is my turn to plan. Nothing crazy in this economic time but I can't wait to tell you all of the details tomorrow. it should be fun


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember your wedding day being so beautiful. Ashley you were a beautiful bride and I remember how Dusty couldn't take his eyes off of you! Nothing seems to have really changed in the last three years. Except that Dusty now can't keep his eyes off of you and Taylor!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!
Love, Mom

The Powells said...

what a beautiful wedding day...hope you had a wonderful anniversary