Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Perfect Day

I had the most wonderful day on Sunday. I take Sunday mornings off so that I can have a break and Dusty can have some bonding time with Taylor. From midnight until noon I am off duty... NO EXCEPTIONS ( this is the BEST arrangement in the whole world, I got the idea from a wonderful book about how to be the best parent you can be) Here was my play by play. I slept in until 8:00. When I woke up Dusty had just gotten back from Starbucks with a super hot latte. I got ready, took my latte to the beach and to read ( in 75 degree weather) until 11. Went to my favorite little shop for a pedicure and manicure.Picked up Taylor from playing with Daddy at the park ( left Dusty there with some friends.) Went home and the two of us took a 2 hour nap. ( I don't nap this is a big deal)When we woke up we went back to the park/beach met up with Dusty and played until sunset. Made an amazing (super cheep meal) ate as a family. Bathed Taylor and put her to bed at 7:15. Had a glass on wine, a hot bath and was asleep by 9:30. Perfect!!!! Here are the pics from the day.



No comments: