Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Break

Well hello! As you have most likely noticed I have decided to take a little blog break. I will be doing some regrouping over the next couple of weeks. Yep, that means the little business is on hold too, perhaps indefinitely... I also tend to be poor at responding to email and phone calls during these times. Those who know me well know that I do this from time to time. Just going to sit back and take some stock on things. No biggy and don't worry Allie is still around. Until next time :)

PLEASE NOTE. I have had a few "please don't kill yourself now that you are in a deep dark depression" phone calls. Quite to opposite. I am in a really great place right now I am just prioritizing some things. I'll be back after Easter with some great pictures of Taylor.

No comments: