Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A new addition to the Dunaway family!

nope not having a baby ( you will have to wait until the fall....or longer for that!) Dusty and I hired a nanny to help me Mondays and Wednesdays from 11 to 3. Her name is Wendi and I love her! She is a retired kindergarten and special ed teacher. She taught here in San Diego and at Switzerland International. Taylor loves her, when I was home with them today she completely ignored me.
Why on Earth do you need a nanny you ask? well... and here is the even bigger news! I am starting my own company. Details to follow. I'm just getting the leg work started so as soon as I have everything set up you will know the scoop. This is a very exciting time for me so wish me luck. So far I have had great feed back, the plan is to have my website launched May 1st. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

i cant wait to here all about it

Natalie said...

Ok Ash...that sounds exciting. I'll have to keep checking to see what you've been up to. Good luck with everything.