Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shampoo

One of my moms favorite stories.... When Caitlin was little she took a tub (the whole tub) of Vaseline and spread it all over her body and hair. As you can imagine it was a nightmare to clean up.
Let me paint you this picture. When I get ready in the morning Taylor sits on the floor and reads her books. She loves it and can keep herself occupied for a good 1/2 hour while I blow dry my hair etc. Well this morning she very quietly opened the cupboard and unscrewed the cap to the shampoo. It was slowly pouring onto her head and than splashing on the floor where she was rubbing her hands in the puddle and whipping it on her clothes. Here are the pictures. when I noticed what was happening I moved her back and grabbed the camera, I wish you could have seen her before I freaked out. So so funny







No comments: