Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Movie Review - MARLEY & ME


Allie:



There was not a dry eye in the place! This movie was so sweet. I loved the story and the message - I wasn't sure what to think at first, I thought it was going to be a silly "dog movie" but it wasn't at all. The movie had a great message about the curve balls life throws at you and the importance of the people {and pets} that surround you. How to take the good with the bad and just be happy. {Lindsay - I thought of you the entire time} Plus, I totally love Owen Wilson & Jennifer Aniston - they are just so cute!


GUEST REVIEWER: Mom




I enjoyed this movie because I didn't think there were any false pretenses. They were honest characters who struggled with day to day life. What was really neat was that even though John bought the dog for Jenny - he needed Marley so much more. They had the sweetest relationship that took you the roller coaster of their lives. If you are not a pet lover - this is not your movie. For those of you with pets - you understand that they are you FAMILY {trained or not}. I LOVED Owen Wilson - he was so sweet and easy to fall in love with - and what is not to love about Jennifer Aniston?

1 comment:

lindsay said...

ok we LOVED Marley & Me. All of us cried like big babies. Really all of us, Mendi, Braiden, my Dad and Mom, Justin and of course me. Seriously my poor little dad was totally crying. Also the fact that we put little Pepper down last Christmas didn't help.