Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Movie Review

It's our favorite time of year!!! {no, not christmas} MOVIE SEASON! In case you don't already know Brad and I LOVE the movies! Since we have so many movies to see in the next couple weeks we thought we would review them all for you. 

Introducing our 1st Annual Holiday Movie Review! 
Bradley will be rating on a scale of Chowder Bowl (his favorite san francisco holiday food) and I will be rating on a scale of Trolley Cars (my favorite san francisco holiday mode of transportation - they decorate the trolley cars with christmas lights - i love it!)







1 Chowder Bowl/Trolley Car 
you are dummer for having seen this movie







5 Chowder Bowls/Trolley Cars
you will be judged in the life here after for not having seen this movie

I think you get the picture - ENJOY!


3 comments:

Ashley Dunaway said...

Love it!!! Can't wait since Dusty and I never get to see movies.

Betsy said...

Best review system ever! Can't wait to read...

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking(like Ashley) never getting to the movies, you guys have way too much time on your hands, so thanks for the heads up on these movies, that the majority of us will never see until it comes out on dvd and we actually have a moment to sit down and watch it. I will know which ones to rent. Tina