Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Vacation Day #1 - my mom had a big BYU bowl game party with tons of yummy football treats - some of which included my dad's famous wonton's. He taught brad & joe the way of the wonton. {I will have you know I made about 50 wontons in the time it took brad to make 5}
see his VERY small plate of finished wontons....

Vacation Day #2 - mom, caitlin & I went shopping...followed by {hours} of wrapping. Recession? I think not - we are very lucky to have so many nice gifts under our tree this year!
Vacation Day #3 - brad, joe, mom & I went skiing at Sundance. dad was there to cheer us on the whole way! {thanks dad} It was SO much fun!!! {p.s. My mom went flying by me every chance she got - she is a total showoff}

4 more fun-filled days to go - mostly full of food and movies!

2 comments:

The Powells said...

so much fun....hope you guys have a wonderful christmas! tell you cute mom hello

Ashley Dunaway said...

ummm hello can I have my ski stuff back ( one year later )