Monday, November 3, 2008

V-O-T-E


Dusty and I are so excited for tomorrow. It has been a long time coming and after two years of watching and discussing the candidates we are ready for the final decision. I know that most people are excited to stop talking about politics but I for one think that the passion surrounding the issues has been extremely educational. I have never felt so inspired to vote and be to an advocate to help this country change after a long eight years.


To celebrate I will be making a classic American meal for dinner tomorrow. Fried Chicken, Mashed Potato's, Fresh Peas and Homemade Apple Pie. ( This will be my first time making apple pie from scratch, yes crust and all... I'll let you know who it goes)

One other note. we voted by absentee almost 3 weeks ago, I wish we were California residents because I am just as passionate about Prop 2 ( vote yes ) and 8 ( vote no )

1 comment:

allie said...

All I want is Obama to STOP emailing me!!!!! I will vote for you, I promise - please stop clogging up my inbox!