Thursday, November 6, 2008

Naughty Little Girl

Taylor has got a little naughty side. She is a smart little peanut, when I tell her no she looks right at me and stops. She might try again once or twice but she won't go back if I say no. Well, over the past few days Taylor has snuck off to find a little mischief. I'm always right behind her, ...but I can see it in her eyes so I always grab the camera.

She loves these little Gerber puffs. Whenever I turn my back she is reaching for them. Well, she obviously figured out how to open the container. Right before I took this picture she had shoved a huge handful in her mouth.This morning when I was making the bed Taylor snuck off down the hall. She had grabbed the towel paper roll within 30 seconds and was giggling her little head off.
Please note
1. What a ham!!! She smiles every time I pick up the camera
2. I'm not sure where she gets this naughty side. I know it's not from me... I'm sure it's from Dusty.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, brother...not from you...HA! Tutu used to tell me that she hoped I would get a daughter just like me so that I would be paid back for all I did. Instead, I got a daughter like Auntie Barbara! YIKES!

You are so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter and wonderful husband, Ashley. We are off on our vacation Friday exploring the Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Ecuador. I was in an accident on Wednesday on PCH when a woman in a Range Rover plowed into me breaking my sternum. We are still off on the trip...can't keep a Taylor tot down. Hope to get some good photos to share.

Much love to all of you and an early Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Oh please, of course she got the naughty side from you. I can't believe Dusty ever did anything wrong. Look how cute he is with Taylor and you!!! I love these pictures. Oh how I wish I could pick her up and hug and kiss her.

The Powells said...

look at her face....they think its so funny when they do something naughty!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I grew up with Dusty, he was rotten, but got away with everything because he was the baby, but he was my buddie because he would play barbies with me, but I was not allowed to tell Tim or Tony. I am sure Dusty is saying that it was me who was the rotten one, I was not rotten I was just a spoiled brat who had to have her way. Thanks for playing barbies with me Dusty. Now you can teach your daughter to play with them. Love the photo's can't wait to see you all again soon. Love ya Tina