Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baby Party

Yesterday I hosted a Halloween party for my mommy group. Most of us have been friends since our labor/delivery class. All of our babies are within 1 month of each other, it is the first baby for all of us and we are all in our late 20's/early 30's. We get together every week for coffee, swim class, girls night out etc. Since Taylor has been born we have become really good friends. It has been great to watch the babies grow up together and wonderful to bounce ideas off of each other.
Little Spencer was the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of OZ, Taylor was chasing after him all day.

As you can see, out of the 9 babies 4 were pumpkins. It was a little Pumpkin Patch, I wish we had a better picture with all of the babies. As soon as I get some from the other girls I'll repost.

Taylor loves little Makenna ( Bumble Bee) she was so cute in her little outfit

Jason and Ella

No comments: