Sunday, November 9, 2008

New DO

After months of telling everyone this I finally bit the bullet. In an effort to cut down on all costs I dyed my hair back to my "real" hair color. I say this mildly because I really don't know what my real hair color is. I know it is dark and ashy and very very UGLY. I really didn't want my real color so my wonderful friend/hairstylist took it one shade darker....and red. This way I only have to get my hair done every other month or so instead of every 5 weeks.
I like it....I think...it's different.... Dusty likes it. What do you think?


Sorry for the poor picture quality I took them myself and I should have put some eye makeup on... but oh well, you get the drift

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I must admit I don't know what your real color of hair is either. I do know you were a blond all through elementary school. I am so use to seeing you as a blond it always takes a minute for me to adjust. I think this is a pretty color and it looks nice on you. Did Taylor take a second look? I love looking at all the pictures. Thanks for all the postings. Dusty looks so cute playing with the girls.

Kevin and Jill said...

Ashley,

I really like it! It is totally different, but I think it looks really good!

Jill

The Powells said...

love it

Pat said...

You always good gorgeous except that time you had it black. I say go for it. I thin it looks great.