Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Totally Insulted!


The other day I happened to do 2 things {at the same time}:
1. Wear my hair in a ponytail.
2. Wear my glasses.
When I got on the MUNI the driver said "Welcome aboard Mrs. Palin" the look on my face must have really been something - he responded to my stare with... "hasn't anyone told you you look just like Sarah Palin?" {I was so confused, I did NOT even respond!!!} That evening I recounted this horrific experience to Bradley to which he replied... "when you have your hair like that you do sort of look like her." SERIOUSLY - I need new glasses!!! {I can't wear these anymore}

I'm saving my pennies for these...

or these...


or these...
what do you think?

3 comments:

Ashley Dunaway said...

I like the bottom black pair

Ashley Dunaway said...

P.S you are way prettier than crazy Sarah P

Caitlin said...

I agree the third pair. Love, Caitlin