Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Natalie

One of my oldest and dearest friends Natalie Pratt Boulter ( whom I was able to reconnect with via Facebook... what a great tool I've reconnected with so many old friends that way) her daughter just started dance class. This made me so nostalgic for our dancing days. Natalie, Georgia, Annie, Lizzy and I dancing with Ms. Stacie. I can't wait to see Taylor in this little outfit. Natalie's Hallie is the peanut with the bun. http://theboulterbunch.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jessica Petersen said...

Natalie is really so awesome and I cannot even imagine how cute her girls are! I'm going to check out her blog now!

Natalie said...

Ash, thanks for the post! You can't believe how crazy I was in that dance studio with my camera. Tonz of fabulous memories of Children's Ballet Theater and us gals dancing together - or goofing off together! Remember the naked man and Annie saying " um Stacie, there's a naked man outside..." It's great.