Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pictures with the new camera.

Random, but I thought I would share. Peanut. She loves the camera too. Most of the pictures I get are of her racing to the camera when I pull it out. WOW FLASHY LIGHTS
Playing with Daddy

Walking to Daddy

Crawling... look at how much hair she has. It is out of control!

Bath time is her favorite time.

Cute new bath wrap from Auntie Allie. She gave us three and this is by far the best one. The softest and washes the best... FYI Pottery Barn

Taylor has just discovered that she food is nasty and ours is really tasty. She is always waiting for a nibble.

"I'll take a chip please"

This looks funny but she is trying to tip over the TV tray to get our food. She is just as bad as our Lucy Faye ( and just as cute)

First taste of Whip Cream. I made some homemade whip cream for our New Years party. I gave Taylor a little taste and she lunged forward for the spoon and took the whole serving. She was a little pissed when I took it away from her. But who could blame her?

Chasing me for another bite.

No comments: