Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Re-Do Please?

Remember a couple posts ago when I said I had a good feeling about this year? Well...I was wrong!!!! So far 2009 sucks - I would like a re-do please? Just a quick re-cap of my fabulous year so far:
  • January 3rd - received a traffic ticket for turning left from a "right turn only" driveway {haven't had a ticket in 5 years by the way}. Almost caught my house on fire by plugging two space heaters into one extension cord {just trying to stay warm, that's all}
  • January 4th - Logged on to DMV.com to pay my 2009 registration - got a bright red warning - can't register until I get a SMOG CHECK - too bad my registration is due on January 7th {should have checked this out slightly sooner}
  • January 5th - my computer died!!! {frozen on the start-up screen} Currently at the Apple hospital - diagnosis in approximately 5-7 business days.
  • January 6th - my good friend and roommate was laid off today :(

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow! {and that Brad comes home with this...}

No comments: