Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So sorry monkey lovers


Before we left for Austin I got Taylor's Halloween costume in the mail. Let me tell you, it was horrible. I'm not quite sure where they got that stinking cute picture but the quantity and fit of the costume made me sick. There was no way that I would put my little perfect little peanut in an ugly, nasty, looks like used... and smell likes used outfit. So, I sent it back.

I was so bummed ( really pissed off) because I the best plan. Taylor could be a flying monkey, I would be Dorothy, Dusty the wizard and of course Lucy would be Toto. ( for Allie of course)

I had to be resourceful and buy a new costume. I think it is pretty wonderful, not as wonderful as making the family the land of oz, but what do you do?
It will be a surprise so you have to wait and see, but I will tell you that I had Taylor try it on at the store and two women and the store manager took pictures with their cameras because it was so freaking funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry the costume didn't work out. I hope Taylor loves her new costume. NOW where are the pictures from Austin?

Paige said...

I hope you included a note in with the returned costume or called the company to voice your displeasure. Always amazes me when what you thought you ordered does not even resemble the product. Can't wait to see what you decided on. Hope your trip to Austin was fun!