Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy 3-0

Happy Birthday to my sister Ashley!!! Today Ashley turned 30 years old...I can't believe she is 30 {that means I am 28 - not too far behind} It's crazy how the older you get the more you learn to appreciate your family. I am so grateful to have such an amazing family and the best 2 sisters in the world. Ashley and I have had some rough patches but I love her more today than ever before. Thank you for being so kind, patient and most of all for keeping me sane. I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. We hope you have a wonderful birthday! We love you tons!
Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! Oh my that picture looks just like Taylor!!!! Hope to see you soon. Tina

Ashley Dunaway said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much... I can't believe how stinkin cute I was.

The Powells said...

i love that picture...happy birthday!!