Thursday, October 23, 2008

San Fran!!!

First, I am so sorry that I have not posted on our little Blog in almost 2 weeks. I have been crazy busy! Last weekend Taylor and I went on a five day trip to San Fran to see Aunt Allie run in her first marathon. This is a huge deal since the Johnson family does not exercise ( well mom does, but that's it). We had the most amazing time shopping, shopping, spending time with family, eating great food... and shopping. My Dad and Brad were the best sports, I know Dusty would have lost his mind. Taylor loved reconnecting with Grammie and Papa, Auntie Allie and Brad and her favorite Auntie Caitlin. We need to get together as a family more often and make sure Dusty can make it too.
She had written all of the names of our family/friends who have been effected by cancer on her jersey. Like. Aunt Pat, Cameron and Aunt Judy.. etc, etc


Look at that lady... not even winded ( she was laughing) Oh, and this is mile 7.

Riding the cable car. Taylor was looking at a little boy playing on the side of the trolley. We are in big trouble.


Eating at Sam's



Hanging out with Grammie and Papa

No comments: