Friday, June 6, 2008

Spoiled

I had such a great birthday!!! Soon to be topped off by a trip to Six Flags this weekend {pictures to come} My sweet parents gave me my favorite gift {$$$} Caitlin gave me a gift certificate to William Sonoma {I'm saving up for new knives} Barbara gave me these AMAZING shoes...

And my man - he gave me ALL of this....

A beautiful ring I've been loving at J.crew {plus a gift certificate to Anthropologie so I could pick out an outfit to match}

Tickets to a Joshua Radin concert {listen here}

and a very cute gift certificate to get a trick kite - I am always jealous of all the cool kites at Krissy Field.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. The only thing better would have been to spend my birthday with all of you!

3 comments:

The Powells said...

what a fun birthday...and what an amazing man you have!!

Ashley Dunaway said...

my present should be there on Monday... you will love it.

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl...have you flown your kites yet?