Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Guess who turns 28 today!!!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Allie Dear. Happy days will come to your all year. If I had a wish it would be a happy, happy birthday to you... from me.
Our oh so stylish middle sister turns 28 today. I wish the tot and I were there to celebrate. Have a great day!! Love you Love you.
FYI... ummmm your present is in the mail { OK, I really haven't gotten it yet, but it will be in the mail by the end of the week!}


Yes, every picture I have of Allie has Taylor in it... get over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Allie, may all your dreams come true on your 28th birthday! Love, Mom

katie and heidi said...

Dear Sweet Allie, Happy Happy Birthday! We can't think of a better, more beautiful, more wonderful person than you. Have a great day.cw

The Powells said...

happy birthday my sweet friend...love you and miss your face!!