Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Today was Taylor's 4 Month Check Up. She had a great visit and got a A+ on all of her developmental milestones. We got the "go ahead" on rice cereal, which we hope to start soon. And our doctor was very excited to hear that she was still exclusively on breast milk. Here are her stats...

Length: 25 inches 78 percentile

Weight: 14 pounds 10 ounces 73 percentile

Head Circumference: 16.25 inches 60 percentile ( this was a big leap, at 2 months she was only

in the 30 percentile.)

Taylor with her little pick elephant. She loves to snuggle and nap with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture and the video. Who am I kidding I love all the pictures. Let us know how she likes the rice cereal.

Anonymous said...

She weighs at 4 months what Cassidy weighed at almost one year. and she was walking, it was a sight to see this little tiny thing walking. I so am enjoying this blog, I feel like I know Taylor. Love Tina

The Powells said...

sweet little taylor...cant wait to see a pic of her eating rice cereal!! if she doesnt like it try to oatmeal, my kids didn't like the rice but would do oatmeal. mix it with your breastmilk too, they seem to like it that way