Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BBQ Yum {and Bruiser}

Texas was awesome! I laid in the pool all day for 2 days and loved it. Barbara's house was beautiful {I liked it so much I forgot to take a pictures} Hands down the best part was the Barbecue {and bruiser} We went to this dive called the Feed Store- I had a huge plate of pulled pork, bbq brisket, mac & cheese, french fries & a roll {oh...and a huge glass of sweet tea}

This is the five star establishment

This is the only rule at the Feed Store {note- you can have A weapon...just not an unlicensed weapon}

Last but not least BRUISER - to put this photo in context Megan is only 65 lbs- you should see the size of this dog next to a person my size.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

sounds so fun!! glad you had a good time

katie and heidi said...

you must be nice and golden brown now. glad you had a fun trip away for the weekend.