Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WSI Sample Sale

Last week we had yet another WSI sample sale. {I've practically been able to furnish my entire apartment with sample sale items over the last 2 years, I'm SO lucky} Brad and I totally scored this time! We got an awesome Seaburry chaise and a set of 4 beautiful dining chairs.

Here is the new chaise - it originally came with a back pillow. Since Brad's lags are SO long and the cushion for the back was so fluffy, when his laid down his legs fell over the edge.

Later that night I found him in my garage doing this!!!! Um...I'm going to let him figure out how to sew that back up. {you can see the brown bags full of feathers he already took out behind him!}

Here are my chairs - I really love them! I think they might be my favorite sample sale purchase so far. {$60 for a set of 4, awesome I know}

1 comment:

Mom said...

Soon you will need a house with all this beautiful furniture.