Friday, April 17, 2009

Where I've Been...

well, to be honest I've been having a little 1/4 life crisis {for a girl that is always on the move, I'm getting a little fidgety without having some major change in my life in the last 3 years} I'm working on settling down and trying to sink in my roots, basically...this is not very easy for me! In the midst of all that...
i bought this - and I totally LOVE it!

i spent the night at the San Francisco ballet with my friend Ashley and got a special back stage tour and even met some of the extremely talent dancers. I think I want a season pass to the ballet for Christmas next year - I loved it so much!


i've mostly been super busy with this...PBK beach towels - this is a really busy time of year for me. Reading sales from this year and finalizing my assortment for next year. {p.s. you can buy them here!}

i got to spend some much needed time with her...

and finally...I've actually been able to enjoy him!

2 comments:

Ashley Dunaway said...

Welcome back...one month later! People are sick of hearing about Peanut :)

Jessica Petersen said...

I was wondering where you went my dear. Have I ever told you how jealous I am that you are a buyer for PB???? Unreal!