Monday, April 27, 2009

Circus!

Yesterday Dusty and I took Taylor to the CIRCUS! A small traveling circus came through San Diego and set up at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. We had a wonderful time. Taylor got to pet the camel, ponies and lama's. We also took an elephant ride. ( I wish you could see my face on the video: I was freaked out! Not because of the elephant but because it was so hard to hold onto Taylor... goodness)

We sat on the front row and Taylor was beside herself. I really thought she wouldn't be interested, but let me tell you, she was in love. I'm surprised she didn't just pack up and become a traveling circus gypsy.

We are so lucky to have to opportunity to do such fun things with Taylor. I remind myself as we go on these little adventures that we are very blessed.

No comments: