Friday, March 21, 2008

What time is it?

Today I decided that I need a watch. I've always had a hard time committing to a nice watch being as I love to change my accessories all the time and I can never find one that will go with EVERYTHING. I've finally decided I have 3 choices:

1. Settle on this clear acrylic Toy Watch that can mix with anything {silver OR gold}
2. Embrace my love of gold and splurge on this "seriously gold" Micheal Kors watch
3. Quit trying to match and make a statement with this retro red Marc Jacobs watch











What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay girls, This is Tina, Dusty's favorite cousin from cincinnati.I am so enjoying your blog. I would go for the gold watch.I myself have way to expensive taste, but I say splurge.And Ashley I have been so enjoying all the photo's of Taylor, and dusty. I also love to cook so we will have to swap recipes. I just had to give my input on the watch thing. you girls have a great one. Tina

Anonymous said...

Always, always buy RED!!!!! Mom