Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Brad!

Last weekend Brad & I went to Utah for his 29th Birthday Celebration!
#1 on Brad's birthday list...Teaching me to snowboard.

Here we are unpacking the car on the way up the mountain.


And here {I} am after taking a serious spill down the hill (by hill...I'm referring to the bunny slope) Just when I was starting to get the hang of things I flipped myself over and hurt my butt like your wouldn't believe - as I speak it still hurts.


Brad's loving words as he raced down the hill: "Are you ok? I knew it was bad when I saw the yard sale of your gear all over the mountain"

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That is one great car you were driving! One never knows what happens to their personal property when they are in Del Mar holding a darling baby. Love, MOM