Tuesday, September 15, 2009

moved

so i moved to another apartment in san francisco about 3 weeks ago. {in case you were wondering ashley and i always seem to move at the exact same time - and this time was no exception!}

anyway, i've bought a lot of things for the new place but i officially could not live without these...

simple human dishrack

williams-somona pop up sponges

yup - 29 years old and this is the first time in my life i have lived without a dishwasher. I debated long and hard about spending the extra money on a fancy dish rack - it has been worth every cent!!! also - for all you "hand" dishwashers out there please go buy these pop up sponges from williams-sonoma - they are the BEST!!! {i'm not just saying that because they write my payhecks}

3 comments:

lindsay said...

ok where did you move? I am so excited for you!! I feel your pain with the no dishwasher.

katie and heidi said...

Not having a dishwasher is tough. I have only lived in two apartments since I have lived on my own that had them. I feel so spoiled whne I go home to visit that I don't mind doing loading the dishwasher.

What 'hood are you in now?

EMAURYAA said...

Nice photographs posted..

And For the Imports - you may Visit My Website : EMAURYAA