Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little Kitty

This afternoon while Taylor and I were walking to the grocery store I found ( on the ground ) 20 dollars!!!!! As a little treat I took Taylor to our favorite toy shop to spend the loot. We walked around very slowly to look at all of the goodies so she could pick out her very own gift. Imagine my surprise when she pointed right to a basket of stuffed animals and pulled out this little white kitty.....just like cotton!!!! She oohhhhed and gave her a kiss and hug and won't even look at any other toys. I am sure that Cotton and Taylor were the best of friends in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and Taylor looks like a big girl, I don't know if I like that. I am sure Taylor and Cotton were friends in heaven. I bet she even played with Shadow and Cuff!!Please post more videos.