Thursday, July 10, 2008

Small Shower

So I mentioned before that I am hosting a bridal shower for my roommate Lindsay. I just got the invitation list {only 15 people} of that only about 10 will be able to come. I am so excited because that means I can do lots of special things. I'm thinking that pink/orange will be the theme. I want to buy each guest on of these tea cups with their initial and fill them with ranunculus {and I want to make these tissue balls from Martha Stewart to hang from the living room ceiling} All I need now is invitation help - Auntie Pat????? {I was thinking since I only have to make 15 I could do something really cool}

2 comments:

The Powells said...

allie that will be such a beautiful shower

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love pink and orange. Do you want me to start making the invitations now? Ribbons, sparkles, orange, pink, flowers...???

If you send me the names and addresses of everyone, I will address the envelopes and give them to your mom to give to you when you are down here destroying Ashley and Dusty's house with all the wild parties you have planned.

Let me know if I should go ahead....sounds like fun to me!

Auntie Pat ;)