Friday, April 18, 2008

Hint...Hint

You may remember a couple months ago I posted this amazing ring on our blog in hopes that Brad would buy it for me for Valentines Day {which he did!} Turns out I've been really sick this week and this morning Brad asked me to think of something he could do to make me feel better {Anything - he said} I think this beautiful workspace should do the trick. Just thinking about organizing all my things in that pretty hutch is making me feel better already!

{Yeah - I know we are talking about a $100 ring and a $1900 desk - but I've been REALLY sick}

2 comments:

The Powells said...

i love that desk..you should get something like that if you have been really sick you deserve it!!!

Cathy said...

This is really a beautiful hutch, but do you have a chair? Let us know if he bought it for you!!! If he buys it for you, you better not get well to quick.