Friday, May 1, 2009

Little Randoms

For Earth Day Taylor and I planted little trees and updated our recycling... yep, already posted about it but it should be something we work on every day right?!
Any Who we have added watering the trees to Taylor's daily chores. Which include: making her bed, picking up her room, feeding Lucy and making sure that toys are picked up before nap time. Baby steps people.... start young so she can be cleaning the toilets by the time she is two :)
Here is Taylor with her watering can

still working on getting the water on the plants but she loves it!

Playing with Lucia. I had just finished reading them a story and they were still holding onto there babies. They are both so sweet. Not sure what peanut is looking at.


We watched Jason last night and while I made them dinner I put on Blues Clues. Taylor loves this show and it is a special treat. I was trying to get them to look at me, I guess they like little Blue more than me! How funny is Taylor? She likes to sit on the arm of the chair. Silly lady



No comments: